Monday, February 2, 2009

A little weekend hike...

I drug my husband along to go on a little hike with our dogs over the weekend at a nearby sort of "hiking area." My husband was not so thrilled with the idea because it was quite chilly outside and he claimed that he had a cold which to him means that he should be glued to the couch all day playing some sort of silly video game or watching a movie...I do have to give him credit because he did go with me even though he wasn't thrilled about it. Anyways, here are a few photos that I took during our little adventure; as you can see there wasn't much scenery but I was just happy that I got to get out and about with my little family and take some photos along the way :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: