Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My (furry) baby boy...

You all might think that I am a little crazy by now because I keep posting photos of my dogs...I always take tons of photos of them but recently it's been pretty wet and very cold outside so I haven't been able to take photos of people so my dogs become my models :) Miya is very hard to get a good photo of, she basically runs when she sees my camera and she is quite hyper so she doesn't stay still for photos very well at all. My little Jaxon pup on the other hand is quite the little ham, he's much calmer than his sister and he's a pretty good poser :) Anyways, here are a few photos from over the weekend of my lovebug, Mr. Jaxon.

He sleeps like this a lot behind the curtain on his little rug next to the sliding glass door :) He will also just sit behind the curtain and look through it for 10 minutes or so, he's pretty silly sometimes but that's why I love the little guy:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: