Friday, March 30, 2012

Back to a favorite of my little man...(Gresham Oregon Child Photographer)

I posted some of the photos from this session with my little man back in August previously, but I have been wanting to come back to it for a long time. Often, I really don't get the chance to spend much time on processing the photos of my little guy and my editing style and skills have evolved so much since then. This session has to be my favorite of him to date, so I finally made the time to come back to it and I am so glad I did!

He was just a little guy here at 18 months; such a wonderful age and his little personality shines! My sweet boy...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: