Monday, August 29, 2011

Operation: Love Reunited - Pre-deployment Session 8.26.11 (Camas Washington Family Photographer)

I had the opportunity to do another Operation: Love Reunited pre-deployment photo session this past weekend with this lovely family! I absolutely love being a part of such a wonderful organization. It has truly been my pleasure meeting the families I have had the opportunity to work with and giving back just a little to those families that sacrifice so much. It is my hope that the photos that I am able to capture and provide to families to reflect upon during deployment bring just a bit of comfort to them from time to time during their difficult time apart.

I hope you enjoy your preview and thank you so much for the opportunity! Most of all, thank you for your service to our great country!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: