Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Little Man is 18 Months! (Gresham Oregon Child Photographer)

My little man is 18 months old already! He is such a joy, so full of personality, intelligent, ALL boy...and certainly a challenge! I drug my sweet boy and the hubby to a local nature park with hopes of actually getting a "real" session in or close to it... Usually I attempt to take photos of him by myself which just does not work...very well anyway. He is, of course, the most difficult child for me to photograph :) I have to say I LOVE these photos of him that show off his big personality, his gorgeous blue eyes, and golden hair with perfect curls. I certainly love him more that I could ever explain, he is my world and has brought more joy to my life that I could have ever imagined and he amazes me more every day! A big thanks to the wonderful hubby for assisting a bit - particularly with the big smiles! Love you both so much! XOXO

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: