Monday, May 9, 2011

(C & T) Wedding 05.07.2011 - Sneak Peek

I had the absolute pleasure of photographing the lovely wedding of (C & T) this past weekend. The simply beautiful ceremony was held in the backyard of the bride's parents' home and the reception at the River House at Rood Bridge Park in Hillsboro. I had never been to Rood Bridge Park before and I must say it is absolutely gorgeous!

I am once again convinced that I have the best clients :) Thank you (C & T) for the opportunity to capture your big day and a very big thank you for your service to our great country! I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!

I hope you enjoy your sneak peak :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: