Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I&E Engagement

Congrats on the engagement I&E! This was my last session at Edgefield in October...The colors are just so so gorgeous this time of year! Miss I is the little sis of one of my close friends so when she asked me to be her photographer I was really honored to have the opportunity! It's always encouraging when people I know choose me to be their photographer; it makes me feel like I must be doing something right :) We got an early start and there was very little traffic at Edgefield which was wonderful! I was also thrilled to have little Miss B join us...She posed wonderfully all on her own with so much personality and confidence and she came up with some great ideas for a few shots as well...I might have to recruit her to model for me in the future :)

Congrats again to your little family! I am looking forward to capturing your memories on your big day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: