Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I think it's a sign...

I have been struggling for quite some time with determining what exactly I should do with my life. I've done what I was expected to do. I went to college and joined the corporate world. I have a good job, I work for a good company, and I am very thankful. I have no regrets and I am proud of my accompishments. But photography is truly my passion which I do not have the time to pursue to the extent that I would like to. I am tired of dropping my sweet baby off at daycare everyday; it's not fair that someone else gets to spend so much time with him (since he is the most precious thing on Earth:) while I am at work. I opened up a book that I had lying around the house tonight to a page with big bold print that said "Take Charge of Your Life" and in smaller print underneath I read "How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives." I think it's a sign.


Photobucket

0 comments: