Friday, September 5, 2008

Bryan and Tan - Engagement Photos

This was my first engagement shoot with two of my best friends ever who also just happen to be my brother and his (now) wife...They are pretty perfect together :o) They were a pretty perfect couple for my first engagement shoot because as you can see, the camera pretty much loves them...Tan is one of the most beautiful people I have ever known inside and out...Bry is a pretty great person too...most of the time...every once in a while I still want to smack him :o) I can't thank the two of you enough for the opportunity! Love and miss you always~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

babblingbrooke said...

Bryan's ridiculousness makes me laugh. You did a great job of capturing their personalities in this shoot... And the Ocean is gorgeous!